Best Dental Implants in Ventura, CA
PERMANENTLY REPLACE MISSING TEETH
At our Ventura, CA dental practice, Dr. David Satnick can add a beautiful and natural-looking dental implant restoration to your smile.
Replacing missing teeth is important, and getting dental implants is the closest to natural tooth replacement that you can get!
WHY SHOULD I REPLACE MY MISSING TEETH?
- Missing teeth negatively impact your appearance.
- You will also have problems with your bite.
- You will not be able to chew certain foods.
- A missing tooth increases your risk of losing more teeth.
- The section of the jaw that supported the tooth root will wither and atrophy.
- Bone loss weakens your jawbone and your facial structure (causing you to look older).
Dr. Satnick, one of Ventura’s referred implant dentists, offers several restorative treatment options to replace your missing teeth. However, we believe the best restorative option is a dental implant—whether we’re restoring a single tooth or anchoring implant-retained dentures.
ARE DENTAL IMPLANTS THE BEST SOLUTION TO REPLACE TEETH?
Yes! Dr. Satnick believes that dental implants are optimal solutions because they replace the entire tooth—from root to crown. The fixture that is embedded into your jaw is made from bio-compatible materials, such as titanium or zirconia, which encourages bone tissue to fuse around it. Your jawbone believes the dental implant is a real tooth root!
Additional benefits to implant dentistry:
- Since dental implants do not require support from adjacent teeth, they strengthen your jawbone, preventing bone loss and keeping the structural balance of your face.
- Patients who receive dental implants will not often experience increased tooth decay, gum disease, or tooth sensitivity—as is sometimes the case with other teeth replacements.
- Dental implants have a success rate of 95 to 98% and are a permanent solution to replacing teeth.
- Dental implants can be used to secure dentures or partials, which gives you the benefits of implants and dentures, especially if you need to replace several or all of your teeth.
- With consistent oral hygiene, regular checkups, and good follow-up care, teeth whitening, your implant enhanced smile will last a lifetime.
HOW DO I KNOW IF DENTAL IMPLANTS ARE RIGHT FOR ME?
The best way to determine if dental implants are your best tooth replacement option is to consult with Dr. David Satnick at our office. You must be in good overall health and have adequate bone structure to qualify for traditional dental implants. Once Dr. Satnick evaluates your individual case, he will discuss all your teeth replacement options. If you choose dental implants and qualify for the procedure, we’ll refer you to a trusted oral surgeon to place your fixture. Then you’ll return to our office so Dr. Satnick can add your porcelain crown to the post—or place your implant-retained dentures.
SCHEDULE YOUR DENTAL IMPLANT CONSULTATION TODAY!
If you’re interested in replacing your missing teeth with dental implants or porcelain veneers for any other broken teeth, schedule your appointment with Dr. Satnick today!
We look forward to meeting you!
He gave me back my smile. Dr. Dave is the best!!!!!
I always feel I get his best advice. He takes time to explain procedures and what options you may have. The absolute best in his quality of work. His assistants and office staff are professional while making you feel at ease and part of the 'family'